Sunday, September 25, 2011

Technical Difficulties

So everyone is aware, I am not a computer whiz. Any technical issues with this blog will never be solved.  
Now that you know that.... 
When you receive an email about new posts, you are only receiving information about brand new posts.  If I update a post, say playgroup, that is a weekly event,  that will not go out in an email. 
There is also always new information along the side bar that you will not receive in an email if I change or add to that, upcoming events as an example. 
Therefore, it is a good idea to check out the actual blog on occasion. 
To do this easily, you can scroll down to the bottom of one of the emails and there should be a link that will take you directly to the blog. 
Also, I have noticed that you do have to enter the entire address in order to access the blog.  I have no idea how to figure that out or fix it.  Google somehow is not aware of us yet. 
Therefore, you may want to keep this address handy.

http://katy3rdreliefsociety.blogspot.com/

Also, when I do add a post, it takes a while for the email to actually go out.  It seems to go out about the same time every morning, the day after I've updated the blog.  So, keep that in mind if anyone has things that they need posted.  Last minute requests will be a problem.

And for those totally confused as to what a post is...
This is a post.  Each new event or blurb of information I add is a post. 
Welcome to the world of blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for the RS blog - it makes me feel connected.
    Thank you for all of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete