Sept 17, 2011 is a day that Grant and I will always remember. It is the day we were sealed together and also with our children. From this day on, we are an eternal family and it is such a blessing for our family.
I will always remember how angelic my children looked when they walked into the sealing room, the smiles on their faces just brought tears to my eyes. I am most proud of my husband who has gone a long way to being a Christian from attending 3 hours of church service, to being baptised and finally the crowning of being sealed as an eternal family. I love my family so much and now I am so happy to know that we will live forever as a family until eternity.
We are so blessed to have such great brothers and sisters in our ward who love us so much and such a supportive bishop. It was really so comforting to see so many familiar faces there to share that moment with us. We are so fortunate to be in this ward and I would like to thank everyone who has in some ways or another made a difference in our lives. Thank you so much!!
Dora See




No comments:
Post a Comment