Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spotlight {Hall}

Jane Hall


I was born Jane Carol Butler in Burlington, IA 30 min from Nauvoo. I was born a Methodist but I developed a forever friend that was LDS in 9th grade and learned of the church. I joined the church in 1976. I went out to Provo with my high school friend in Aug. of 76 and met Craig that fall. We started dating in Dec. 1976 and got engaged on Mar. 18, 1977 which was my year aniversary in the church. I railroaded Craig into getting married in April instead of June of 1977 when we found out about a field work class he had to take in June. We got everything done for the wedding in a month. We were married in the Manti Temple April 22, 1977. I got preganant right away and had Heather in Jan. of 78,  Amber  was born in Dec. 1979, Gretchen was born in Oct. 1981, and Kendall in Feb. 1985. As it happens Garrett was a fabulous surprise and was born 11 years after Kendall on her birthday. Heather is now married and their first child is due in June, Amber is unmarried and lives in Houston, Gretchen is unmarried and lives with us, Kendall is married and is due with her second child in June also. Garrett is a sophamore at Seven Lakes High School. I love love love to dance, read, and exercise (as long as it is dancing, except for body pump). We bought the big house we are in so all the kids can come on the weekends and spend time as a family. There is so much more I could say but it would take way too much of the blog up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment