Hello, my name is Janet Bartlett, my husband Mike and I have been married 9 years. We are both from the DC Metropolitan area, myself from Annapolis, MD and Michael from Alexandra, VA. Michael moved to Texas for a job back in the late 80???s and I got down here in July of 2000 to stay with my sister and her family for awhile. As you can see I never went back because I met my wonderful husband here and he had kids from a previous marriage in the area. His kids are all grown and out on their own now except for the youngest, Kaitlyn (18). She is a special needs young lady and we are lucky enough to share custody of her so we see her a lot. Jared (24) lives in an apartment in the area and works at as Veterinary Technician at Kingsland Blvd Animal Clinic. Stephanie (26) lives on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, we try to visit her at least once a year. We also have a very large but lovable Great Dane named Bontrager. If you have seen a BIG black and white dog walking around Seven Meadows then that is probably him. I have worked at Mustang Engineering for over 10 years and Michael works for Parallel Solutions which is based in Park City, Utah so he works from a home office. We are both converts to the church, I was baptized at 15 and Michael at 19. We love the gospel and how it blesses our lives. I am currently a Ward Missionary and Michael teaches the 15-16 year old Sunday School Class and is the Ward Employment Specialist.
We try to stay active, I like to run and am lucky enough to have found some great women from K3 Ward to run with me before work. Michael enjoys biking and skateboarding. We both took Scuba Diving lesson last October so that is our latest hobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment