Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dried Onion Order


Just a reminder:  We have a great sister in the ward that will order food for your food storage.  It's an easy way to either get your food storage started or keep it replenished.  This month the ordered is dehydrated onions for the bargain price of $8.00.  The deadline is February 12th.   
Here is the latest email from Tara:

Hey guys,

We haven’t had much interest this month and as our deadline gets close I’m wondering if this is just a product no one is interested in.  If you would like to order go ahead, but I also wanted to share with you something I found that I thought was just an awesome idea.

Augason farms is a food storage company that you may or may not have heard of, but they have very good food.  They have just come out with a 30 day emergency supply for one person in a 6 gallon bucket, including a filtered water bottle!  Because it’s new they have discounted it by 10%, which isn’t great, but these kinds of things don’t usually have much for sales. 

If this interests you there is no discount for group orders, so you could just go ahead and order on your own.  I just thought it was a good find and wanted to share J  Let me know what you think!

If you do decide to place an order for the dehydrated onions for our group order the order/money is due by the 12th.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment