Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spotlight {Naomi Eynon}




Hello everyone,
My Name is Naomi Eynon. I am the youngest of six. I am originally from La Habra Ca. it was a small farming town, until slowly all the avocado, orange, lemon orchards and dairy farms started giving way to developments. Now all you see is the fruit trees in peoples back yards. Which I totally miss! My parents immigrated to California as seasonal workers for the harvest. Originally from Tepic, Mexico.  
 We grew up poor but never knew we where because everyone  was the same. I had a very happy childhood. I grew up on an acre with every kind of fruit tree &  bush you could dream of. We also had some chicken, pigeons, rabbits,(guess who's job it was to feed and clean up after them..yep me!) I love gardening and animals.
  We moved to Texas in Dec 2006. We jumped on the bandwagon out of California before the bubble burst. We moved for the opportunities Texas had to offer. I do love it here except in the summer when I really, really miss the beaches and the summer parties with the family.  

I am married to Trevor . He loves to work as a Willow Fork fire fighter volunteer. My son David is an excellent musician and artist! My daughter Jade is my angel of music. She loves to sing 24 hours a day. Good thing she sings so well :),  both teenagers. Great kids! I have a wonderful family who loves me just the way I am!  I wish I could say they got their talent from me but they must have gotten it from my mom. She is funny! 
I love to do and try many things, but have yet to find anything I'm good at. I love photography, traveling, ceramics, sports & trying new things. I am currently trying sewing again (tried quilting..not so good).  This time I'm attempting to make costumes for the Renaissance festival in October ( I figure I have time). In May I will attempt to complete a triathlon (key word attempt), first one ever! I have never even done a 5k.  I figure you only live once! I love music and dance (not too good at those either but it makes me happy.) I love people. I love their stories . I love happy crowds. I love the energy you can feel. I guess that comes from being from a large family.
  I was born into the church. My parents converted 5 years before I was born. I am currently a sunbeam teacher. I love it!  Those kids are so smart and sweet!  Plus, I still get snack :).

 I am truly grateful to have the gospel in my life and all the love and support I get from it. I have had many challenges in my life and the church has always brought me back to center. I heard a great quote once. "the path is straight and narrow I try to cross it as much as possible". I love my heavenly father and I know I am his daughter. Heavenly father has put me on this earth to be a wife, mother, sister daughter and friend. I am not perfect, but  I try to improve every day.
 I am not the best writer, I tend to ramble. I do this when I speak too. But this is me. I am grateful for all the people that have touched my life in one way or another.  I am especially grateful for the love and forgiveness my Heavenly Father gives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment