I was born and raised in northern California, out side Sacramento, in a small town called Marysville. I have lived in Idaho, Calif. Washington, North Dakota, New Jersey, Nevada, and Texas. I went on my mission to the Morristown New Jersey mission where i met John Mathis and I taught him the gospel. After my mission i went back and married him. We stayed in New Jersey for 5 year and then moved down to Katy. Peter was one when we moved down here and when he was 3 James was born. I always got the pleasure of telling people that i lived with Peter James and John. now when i was a teenage and thought about the names that i would call my children i did not in a million years plan that i would name them so that they would come out of the the bible. I married a John and Peter was names after my dad but when James came along i did not what he wanted to be called and John and i got to go to the temple and in the temple i ask my heavenly father what i should call my son. What did my son want to be named and during the session i heard the names Peter, James and John and thought i have a john and a peter but not a James and John got the same feeling in the temple so we both felt that James was are answer to our prays.
My job experience has been mainly in engineering companies and my hobbies are quilting, sewing, painting and computers ( mainly playing games on them).
On Oct 27 2010 my husband John Died of Septic Shock. Basically his colon die and he had abused his body when he was in his youth with drugs and alcohol. So his liver could not help and his kidneys could not filter out all the waste that is in his system. I did get 15 years with him but we are sealed in the temple so it is not over by a long shot i still get eternity. I married John when I was 35 years old so i had a lot of training living by myself. Training that the lord knew i was going to need just for times like now. We may not know why we have to go through trials in our lives but the lord does and he is always preparing us for what may lie ahead of us.
Both Peter and James are autistic there physical heath is great but mentally their wiring does not connect the same ways as our does. Which is another blessing in this time of which there is so much corruption in this world.
Peter loves babies and will always trying and talk to them or give them a "high 5" . If this bothers u please tell me and i will work with him. I feel the reason he loves babies so much is because he knows and feels their spirit and he reconsigns how strong there spirits are and that they just came from our heavenly father
James is more quite until he physically gets hurt then he has his melt downs. James remembers pain and has a hard time forgetting it. an example of this would be when he was young and i put socks on a lot to keep him feet from getting cold and he got an ingrown toe nail and so i need to fix it. Still to this day i have a hard time getting him to let me cut his toe or finger nails.
I am a very open person and if you would like to know more about me I would be glad to tell u anything about my life
Cris

No comments:
Post a Comment