My name is Sarah Johnson. I am the crazy lady who is always sending out play group emails, and trying to get you all to come to R.S. activities.
I am originally from Sandy, UT. I grew up, and met my high school sweet-heart there. And we lived happily ever after...
Well... I guess it's not that simple of a story. But pretty darn close.
I graduated from BYU while Mike was attending the University of Utah. Somehow, we were able to overlook the rivalry and eventually get married.
I taught 5th grade in Sandy until we moved to the D.C. area. There, I decided to tutor for Sylvan Learning Center. We didn't stay back East for long. Only 3 years, then moved along onto TX. We have been here for 8 years now.
I gave up teaching to be a stay-at-home mom, but I enjoy tutoring students in the afternoons. I am planning to someday get my master's degree, and to go back to teaching in the school system.
I have 3 goofy, lovable kids. Ashton (7), Ava (4), and Greta (15 months).
I enjoy watching the food network, cooking, reading, waterskiing, fishing, camping, playing games, eating dessert, and going on bike rides with my kids. Did I mention that I love eating dessert?
When you call or stop by my house, you'll discover that it's pretty much always a 3 ring circus around there. But it's my circus, and I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments:
Post a Comment