Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spotlight {Breann Anderson}



Hi, my name is Breann Anderson.  I was born in Mesa, Arizona but grew up in Leesburg, Virginia; a city located about 40 miles northwest of Washington D.C.  I can truly say that I have loved growing up on the east coast.  There is something about all the history there, the colorful autumns, and being close to the ocean that I just can’t get enough of!   Getting the chance to go back and visit my parents is always a special treat!

I come from a family of seven.  I have three older brothers and a younger sister.  Two of my older brothers live here in Houston (one in Spring, one in The Woodlands).  My third brother lives in Virginia and my younger sister is attending BYU in Provo.  I think my parents are glad to finally be empty nesters! 

I met my husband Joseph at BYU almost 3 years and we were married last August in the Washington D.C. temple.  He graduated in chemical engineering this April and, after sifting through several majors, I’m working on finishing my degree in family studies online through BYU.  We moved to Katy a month ago for a job Joseph was offered with BP.   We are still trying to get used to all the rain, people and heat, but we are so grateful for the kindness and hospitality we’ve been shown since moving here.  We are looking forward to all the adventures that lie ahead! 

In my spare time I like to read, run, cook, craft, travel, shop, and spend time with my family (especially my nieces and nephews)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment