Sunday, September 30, 2012

Spotlight {Gyeahee Hong}




Hello!
I am Gyeahee Hong and from South Korea. I have three lovely daughters and a smart husband. My first one is 7th grade and goes to Seven Lakes Junior High school. Second one and youngest one are 5th grade and 2nd grade. They go to Stanly Elementary school. My husband works for a Korean group. and is in charge of all international business of the group.
My family moved in here 15 months ago. We love here except a hot and humid summer.
I like to read books, listen to the music, swim, do cross stitch, and take a walk with my family. I also like to learn English. It is so hard but interesting.
 I am a convert. I was introduced to the church by my older sister and baptized when I was 16 years old. I served in Busan Mission, South Korea. I love this gospel and church, and temple particularly. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment