Hi my name is Katia
Anderson and I’m married to David Anderson. Together we have three wonderful
children, Callum(12), Annabella(10) and Johnny (6). I’m originally from Brazil
and my husband is from Scotland.
Everyone asked us where did us meet? In Brazil in an elevator! Since the beginning we knew we were made for
each other. I have been a convert for 4 months.
It was one of the greatest decisions I have made in my life. Callum and
Annabella have decided that they want to be baptized also. Something about us: I love to dance, host
parties and to cook. My husband enjoys riding his bike and running marathons.
Callum enjoys football and bike riding. Bella loves to dance and Johnny loves
to build things with Lego, and now his new passion is writing his own songs. We
are very happy to be part of this wonderful family. See you all on Sunday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment